How Coaching Sessions Work:
A typical session lasts about an hour. We can meet at either my office, at a local coffee house, by Skype (free live video software and conferencing) or phone.
Don’t let the fact that you’re out of town keep you from getting the help you need. I use Skype for 1 on 1 phone and video conferencing – and it’s fantastic!
Each meeting is friendly, relaxed and informal where we will discuss and brainstorm together to work through your current difficulty, situation or crisis. Each consult will typically consist of the following, just to name a few:
- Evaluation of current situation or crisis
- Creating a solution strategy to deal with the situation
- How best to execute the solution strategy
- Goal Setting
- Progress Evaluation
It’s pretty rare to identify, strategize a plan, set goals and solve problems by meeting only once. Your best bet for success is to meet (at least once a week) over a minimum period of a month or two. During this time, we’ll have plenty of opportunity to cover the needed items, formulate a strategy and implement it for your success and wellness. Every person is different – no one’s situation is exactly the same. For this reason, it’s hard to say how many sessions may be required.
- Mondays – 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays – 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays – 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 a.m.
- Thursdays – 1:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays – 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Saturdays – by appointment
- EVENINGS – by appointment
*Local Sessions are held at my office, coffee house or a similar location.
We use PayPal for our Merchant Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, just click on the word “Continue” in blue text on the next screen.